Untitled Document

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: กีตาร์คลาสสิคตัวท็อป Masaru Matano clase500 Year:1974 [Ramirez-1A Copy]  (อ่าน 3287 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ka_tob

• กระทู้: 50
กีตาร์คลาสสิคตัวท็อป Masaru Matano clase500 ผลิตปี:1974 พร้อมฮาร์ดเคสตามรูป
Made in japan#รุ่นนี้ไม่ธรรมดาเป็นตัวท็อปของยี่ห้อนี้ซึ่งก็อป Ramirez 1A มาในสมัยช่วงปี 197x 
(ซึ่งราคา [/img] นั้นตอนนี้ใน Ebay สูงถึงแสนกลางๆเลยทีเดียว)
ว่ากันว่าสุ้มเสียงนั้นละเมียดละไมมากและเหมือนจนแทบแยกไม่ออกเลยทีเดียวครับ
[ใครอยากสัมผัส Ramirez แต่งบประมาณจำกัด ตัวนี้คุ้มเหมือนได้เปล่าครับ]

Specification:

High grade Solid cedar top (ไม้หน้าซีดาร์แท้เกรดเอแบบคัดเกรด)
Back & sides: Indian Rosewood Double-Plate (เป็น Laminated แบบพิเศษสมัยนั้นที่ถูกผลิต
มาจากไม้แท้, Solid,สองแผ่นประกบกันด้วยเรซิ่นธรรมชาติเพื่อให้เสียงไกล้เคียงไม้แท้ที่สุด และมีความคงทนมากว่าไม้แท้)
Mahogany neck (with ebony reinforcement)
Fingerboard ebonized rosewood
Scale: 658mm scale
Nut width: 51.5mm

สภาพโดยรวม 92%  เฟรตเต็มคอตรงมากทัชชิ่งดี(เฟรต 12 สาย6:3.0 mm/ สาย1: 2.65mm)
เล่นดีไม่มีบัส เสียงดีมากๆออกโทนอุ่นๆพุ่งๆปลายเสียงละเอียดกังวาล เบสนุ่มหนัก
ลายไม้สวยงามทั้งหน้าและหลัง  งานแต่ละจุดละเอียดมากสเป็นช่างกีตาร์ชั้นนำของญี่ปุ่น
 พร้อมเคสอย่างดีสีน้ำตาลด้านในบุแดงตามรูปครับ       <ebay ขาย 1,200$ หรือ 36,000THB>

>>> สายกีตาร์เพิ่งเปลี่ยนให้ใหม่เป็น Augustine High tension ซองฟ้าครับ

>>> จากราคา 25,000 บาท  ลดราคาเหลือ 23,000  สนใจจิรงโทรมาคุยได้เลยครับ  ของอยู่หินกอง  สระบุรี
สนใจทักเน้นโทรอย่างเดียว ไม่ค่อยได้เข้ามาดูครับ  087 557 1147  / 082 172 6171 ต๊อบครับ [Line ID:katob555]

หากต้องการขยายให้รูปใหญ่ให้ดับเบิ้ลคลิกรูปที่ต้องการชมครับ

upload pictures online

upload photos

jpg host

pic uploader

upload image free

post picture

ka_tob

Re: กีตาร์คลาสสิคตัวท็อป Masaru Matano clase500 Year:1974 [Ramirez-1A Copy]
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 20, 2018, 02:08:48 »
>>>ข้อความในเว็บ Reverb ที่ฝรั่งเขียนไว้ครับ:
Masaru Matano clase 500 1974 Classical guitar - Concert guitar. This is a vintage classical guitar made by the great Japanese Luthier Masaru Matano. I have several of Matano guitars for sale and they are all excellent. This guitar is truly a concert level guitar in volume and tone like the other Matanos. Many often compare Matano guitars of this class to Ramirez 1A which he copied. The clase 500 was one of his top models. It has very clear trebles, full dynamic range and nicely balanced and lots of volume. This guitar has no structural issues but the finish has cloudy areas on the back and sides. The top has normal wear on the top. I lowered the price because of the finish issues, but the sound and playability is concert level. Matano apprenticed with Ramirez and several other great Spanish makers. His small workshop became Asturias. For some unknown reason he stopped making guitars in 1981 and only crafted for 15 years. I am lucky to own or played guitars from most of the major Japanese Luthiers and I am always very impressed my Matano. I have played five clase 500 made from various years 1970 to 1978. Unlike other Japanese makers who tie their model numbers to the price of the guitar and may change model numbers as inflation dictate or lower the quality and keep the same model number, all the Matanos’ I played were very consistent in quality and sound. The only change was different machines on some. It is in overall good condition except for the blemish issues in the finish and minor wear and scratches. This guitar would be ideal for the serious classical guitarist who cannot afford a Ramirez 1a level guitar but wants the sound of a quality concert class guitar. This guitar has a solid spruce top, cedar neck with ebony reinforcement, ebony fretboard and rosewood double plate back and sides. The neck is straight and has not taken a set.. I used to make guitars and mostly do repairs and restoration of guitars now. The only thing I did to this guitar is to put on a new set of Labella 2001 median tension strings. Scale: 654m Nut: 52mm Action 12th Fret: 3.8 mm 6th string Saddle Height above bridge: 3mm (can be easily lowered) Top: Spruce Back: Rosewood double Plate Sides: Rosewood double Plate Neck: Straight. No bowing and the neck has not taken a set. Bracing: Ramirez style.
Masaru Matano clase 500 1974 Classical guitar - Concert guitar. This is a vintage classical guitar made by the great Japanese Luthier Masaru Matano. I have several of Matano guitars for sale and they are all excellent. This guitar is truly a concert level guitar in volume and tone like the other Matanos. Many often compare Matano guitars of this class to Ramirez 1A which he copied. The clase 500 was one of his top models. It has very clear trebles, full dynamic range and nicely balanced and lots of volume. This guitar has no structural issues but the finish has cloudy areas on the back and sides. The top has normal wear on the top. I lowered the price because of the finish issues, but the sound and playability is concert level. Matano apprenticed with Ramirez and several other great Spanish makers. His small workshop became Asturias. For some unknown reason he stopped making guitars in 1981 and only crafted for 15 years. I am lucky to own or played guitars from most of the major Japanese Luthiers and I am always very impressed my Matano. I have played five clase 500 made from various years 1970 to 1978. Unlike other Japanese makers who tie their model numbers to the price of the guitar and may change model numbers as inflation dictate or lower the quality and keep the same model number, all the Matanos’ I played were very consistent in quality and sound. The only change was different machines on some. It is in overall good condition except for the blemish issues in the finish and minor wear and scratches. This guitar would be ideal for the serious classical guitarist who cannot afford a Ramirez 1a level guitar but wants the sound of a quality concert class guitar. This guitar has a solid spruce top, cedar neck with ebony reinforcement, ebony fretboard and rosewood double plate back and sides. The neck is straight and has not taken a set.. I used to make guitars and mostly do repairs and restoration of guitars now. The only thing I did to this guitar is to put on a new set of Labella 2001 median tension strings. Scale: 654m Nut: 52mm Action 12th Fret: 3.8 mm 6th string Saddle Height above bridge: 3mm (can be easily lowered) Top: Spruce Back: Rosewood double Plate Sides: Rosewood double Plate Neck: Straight. No bowing and the neck has not taken a set. Bracing: Ramirez style.

Enter your comment here
Masaru Matano clase 500 1974 Classical guitar - Concert guitar.

This is a vintage classical guitar made by the great Japanese Luthier Masaru Matano.  I have several of Matano guitars for sale and they are all excellent. This guitar is truly a concert level guitar in volume and tone like the other Matanos. Many often compare Matano guitars of this class to Ramirez 1A which he copied.  The clase 500 was one of his top models. It has very clear trebles, full dynamic range and nicely balanced and lots of volume.  This guitar has no structural issues but the finish has cloudy areas on the back and sides. The top has normal wear on the top.  I lowered the price because of the finish issues, but the sound and playability is concert level.

Matano apprenticed with Ramirez and several other great Spanish makers. His small workshop became Asturias. For some unknown reason he stopped making guitars in 1981 and only crafted for 15 years.  I am lucky to own or played guitars from most of the major Japanese Luthiers and I am always very impressed my Matano. I have played five clase 500 made from various years 1970 to 1978. Unlike other Japanese makers who tie their model numbers to the price of the guitar and may change model numbers as inflation dictate or lower the quality and keep the same model number,  all the Matanos’ I played were very consistent in quality and sound. The only change was different machines on some.

It is in overall good condition except for the blemish issues in the finish and minor wear and scratches.  This guitar would be ideal for the serious classical guitarist who cannot afford a Ramirez 1a level guitar but wants the sound of a quality concert class guitar. This guitar has a solid spruce top, cedar neck with ebony reinforcement, ebony fretboard and rosewood double plate back and sides. The neck is straight and has not taken a set..

ka_tob

« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: กันยายน 01, 2018, 23:47:51 »
สนใจข้อมูลหรือรูปเพิ่มทักมาได้ค้าบบ

ka_tob

« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 30, 2018, 16:51:33 »
ลดราคาเหลือ 23,000 เท่านั้นค้าบบ  สนใจโทรมาได้เลยจ้า 0875571147 ต๊อบครับ

ka_tob