Untitled Document

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤GIBSON J-45 TV + GIBSON SWT CE(SOLD OUT)¤¤¤¤¤¤¤มีเทพๆ(ดูเพิ่มในปักหมุด)  (อ่าน 62949 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ฉลามขาว'29

• กระทู้: 1,072
  • เพศ: ชาย
Re: หล่อแบบ¤¤>GUILD F50R/MARTIN D-28/GIBSON SWT <¤¤กีตาร์ฮีโรว์BRYAN ADAMS
« ตอบกลับ #120 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 19, 2013, 14:30:35 »
 ;) :D ;) ปีใหม่นี้ใครต้องการกีต้าร์หล่อแบบ Bryan Adam เชิญบ้านหลามครับ เพื่อความสมใจด้วย GUILD F50R  8) :o 8)
This is the model made in California. Natural color. Has some finish crazing on the top. Other than that, in very good condition. Unfortunately, I need a smaller guitar so I have to let this go.

GUILD F50R Jumbo

F50 in a Rosewood version!
Nothing sings out as bold and true as a Guild jumbo acoustic guitar. They are the original Guild flattops, first manufactured in Manhattan in 1954. From the beauty of the Spruce and the elegance of the Rosewood, to the depth of the nitrocellulose finish, we stand proudly behind the quality of our materials. Guild jumbo bodies are 17" wide at the lower bout and 21" long. The necks are 25-5/8" in scale with 20 frets and are 1-11/16" wide at the nut with a 12" fingerboard radius. If you're a player who likes the projection of a real jumbo acoustic, these guitars are for you. All Guild guitars are accompanied by a deluxe archtop case.

In 65, Guild decided to offer the popular F50 in a Rosewood version. Like those classic guitars, the new F50R features solid Rosewood back and sides and has the same vintage specifications as the F50 4.8" body depth, "X" brace pattern, and Rosewood bridge; but the sound is completely different. With a warmer tone than the Maple F50, the F50R has been the choice of players like Bonnie Raitt, Bryan Adams and Dan Hicks.

SPECIFICATIONS F50R:

MODEL NAME F50R
MODEL NUMBER 380-2800-(Color#)
CATEGORY Vintage Jumbo Guitars
BODY STYLE Jumbo
TOP Solid AAA Sitka Spruce
BRACING Custom X
BACK Solid Rosewood
SIDES Solid Rosewood
NECK 3-Piece Mahogany
WIDTH AT NUT 1-11/16"
FRETBOARD Ebony (12" Radius)
SCALE LENGTH 25 5/8"
NO. OF FRETS 20
MACHINE HEADS Grover Gold Plated Die-cast Tuners
BRIDGE Rosewood
HARDWARE Gold
ELECTRONICS Optional
COLORS (821) Natural,
(837) Antique Burst
FINISH High Gloss (Nitro-cellulose Lacquer)
UNIQUE FEATURES Natural Mother of Pearl and Abalone Position Inlays,
Black Pickguard
STRINGS Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze,
p/n 3500350000,
Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
CASE Includes C5217 Deluxe Hardshell Case, p/n 3501075213
INTRODUCED 1/2002
OPTIONS F50R with Fishman Matrix Natural 1 Transducer, p/n 380-2805
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #121 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 20, 2013, 10:18:56 »
 ;) :D ;D  เรื่องราคามาคุยกันได้  ถูกคอกันก็เอาไปๆได้เลย(ไม่สะดวกต่อรองทางมือถือ)   ;D ;D ;D
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #122 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 21, 2013, 06:56:35 »
 ;) :D :o กีต้าร์แต่ละตัวย่อมมีดีอยู่ในตัวเอง..............อยู่ที่ว่าจะมีผู้ใดมองเห็นหรือไม่ และเข้าใจเพียงใดว่าเหมาะสมกับแนวการเล่นตามที่ตนเองต้องการที่สุด......................................กีต้าร์ตัวนั้นจะมีค่าที่สุดแล้ว  8) :D ;D
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #123 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 25, 2013, 10:10:52 »
INFORMATIONS &REVIEWS
High end Guilds are built in Tacoma, WA USA. The ones I've seen have been a bit better than the Corona Guilds and more on par with the old Westerly ones. It's the GAD series Guilds that are made in China.

Guild F50R. Those things ring like a bell!! Majestic sounding!! I owned a very nice Tacoma  It's one of the best guitars I have ever heard. Sustain that just won't quit! Even the Corona-built ones I've sampled have been very nice.-----Wanted to like Gibsons and Martins but sold them. Looked into fancier US made instruments but I found Guilds to have something magic going on in the wood no other mfg I've played are anywhere close to. Fat and huge with a sweet and shimmering bite. Equal bite no matter which string or fret played, basically.Clearly underrated quality instruments, Guilds.Nothing sings out as bold and true as a Guild jumbo acoustic guitar. If you like the projection of a real jumbo acoustic, these guitars are for you! They are the original Guild flat-tops, first made in 1954. In 1965, Guild offered its popular F-50 jumbo model in a rosewood version the F50R, which has a completely different sound with a warmer tone than its maple sibling (the F-50) and has been an instrument of choice for players such as Bonnie Raitt, Bryan Adams and Dan Hicks. John Denver ,Simon & Garfungel, Elvis Pressley,และวงAmerica.....ect.Today's F-50R features solid Indian rosewood back and sides, a 4.8"-deep body, X" bracing pattern and a sculpted rosewood bridge. Other features include a AAA spruce top, bound ebony fingerboard with traditional mother of pearl and abalone block inlays, G"-shield headstock logo, gold hardware and a pure nitrocellulose lacquer finish. The new Tacoma Guilds are really sounding good and are very well priced. I played it against a bunch of the standards - Gibson J45, Martin D28, Breedlove, Taylor, and it really nails the sweet spot between the warmth of a Gibson and the brightness of a Martin. Hey, I'm new here, and I don't own a Guild yet. I'm really interested in the jumbos, mainly because the two Guild jumbos I played had a better sound than anything else I've touched.
GUILD F50R VS. GUILD D55 reviews: I 'm hardly to make dicission among Guild F50R & Guild D55!?! The reasons are none is better than another. There are Dominance Character of the D55 which define smooth and lush of Bass! But F50R have much more Spectrum Voice, Identified Huge Harmonic of BEUTY! with smooth Notes of PIANO like, good value response , Infinite Sustain, stiff with dence voice and Echo!!! Others more full of definitions, highly response when Strums or Hard Pick attacks. Sofar, F50R varifies amount of DETAILS PRODUCTION SOUND, expectually CLEARITY NOTE!!!!!......from let's talk Guild*****
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #124 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 25, 2013, 20:35:29 »
Overviews
The jumbo bodied F-50R produces an extraordinary amount of volume and warmth, matching a tight grained Sitka spruce top with Indian rosewood back and sides. Its strong, focused bass response and sweet, singing mids and highs give it a distinctive voice that sets this guitar apart from all others. Elegant cosmetic appointments, exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the Guild(r) jumbo legacy.

White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #125 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 26, 2013, 07:11:46 »
 :D :D ;)ไม่ว่าท่านจะเป็นใคร....มาจากที่ไหน...ท่านเป็นบุคคลสำคัญสำหรับเรา:::::::>เพื่อให้ท่านได้สู่ตำนานกีต้าร์ฮีโร :o ;D 8)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>เล่นกีต้าร์ไปให้ถึงฝันม้วนเดียว  ไม่ต้องเปลี่ยนไปเปลี่ยนมาเสียเงิน+เสียเวลา(เสียความรู้สึกเมื่อขาดทุน)  แล้วเกิดกังวลอีกว่าจะด้อยกว่าใครอื่น..............ให้มาหาเราที่บ้านฉลามมีสิ่งดีที่สุดตามกำลังปรารถนาอย่างที่หาไม่ได้ง่ายอีกนานวัน.................ตั้งแต่งบหมื่นๆถึงแสนๆเราพร้อมให้ท่านได้พิสูจน์ความต้องการที่แท้จริงโดยไม่เกี่ยงรุ่นเล็กรุ่นหญ่ายยยยยยยยยยย....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Martin มีทั้ง D-28 และ HD-28
Well I found that the HD-28 has more volume and more overtones due to scalloped braces I've not heard that they go mushie after time if anything the more you play the better they sound because the top is opening up
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I own an HD28 so am biased, but to me it just has more power, projection and tone.
I really don't buy the "it goes mushy over time" argument. The HD28 is made closer in spec to the pre war herringbone D28's than modern day D28's are. I don't hear anyone complaining that they've gone mushy over the years.
For me it stacks up like this - the D28 is a good guitar, the HD28 is a very good guitar.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>อีกเยอะแล้วแต่งบของท่านแล้วกันคร๊าบโผม>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dโทรเลย ;) ;) ;)

White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #126 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 26, 2013, 10:21:53 »
 8) 8) 8) 8)
White Shark'29

friendny222

• กระทู้: 512
  • คนหัวใจเซอร์
« ตอบกลับ #127 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 26, 2013, 10:27:29 »
สนใจ Guild คับ น้า ฉลามขาว'29 คับ ค่าตัวอยู่ที่เท่าไรหรอคับ
Rock"N"Roll Forever

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #128 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 26, 2013, 10:44:35 »
;) :D ;)>>>>>เปิดไว้ที่ 8x,xxx บาท โทร/มาได้เลย  ช่วงปีใหม่นี้มีราคาหลังไมค์ครับ<<<<< :o ;D
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

Re: หล่อแบบ¤¤>GUILD F50R/TAYLOR 810/GIBSON SWT <¤¤กีตาร์ฮีโรว์BRYAN ADAMS
« ตอบกลับ #129 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 26, 2013, 17:18:49 »
โทรมาคุยดู.. ;D.ช่วงนี้วิญญาณพี่ซานต้าลงคับ ;) ;) ;)
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

Re: หล่อแบบ¤¤>GUILD F50R/TAYLOR 810/GIBSON SWT <¤¤กีตาร์ฮีโรว์BRYAN ADAMS
« ตอบกลับ #130 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 27, 2013, 09:00:02 »
>>>>>แนวคิดพื้นฐานของหลักการสังเขปเกี่ยวกับ Curved Style Back(ที่มาของกีต้าร์ไม้หลัง๓ชิ้น)<<<<<
            ความนูนโค้งของBack(ที่ป่องออกมา)เช่นเดียวกับส่วน Top ของกีต้าโปร่ง   แม้ Flattop ยังถูกสร้างด้วยความนูนโค้งน้อยๆ เช่นเดียวกันกับ การสร้างนูนโค้งละเอียดที่บน Arch top ของกีต้าร์แจ็ส    ความนูนโค้งของ Curved Style Back ด้วยที่ให้ความรู้สึกสัมผัสเสมือนความสะดวกมือที่จับคอกีต้าร์เช่นเดียวกับที่ใช้บน Flattop
            กล่าวสั้นๆว่า Sound Properties ที่เล่นแล้วได้เสียงแน่นที่เกิดขึ้นอย่างมี Projection ที่ดีกว่า  สร้าง Negative Phase เสียงซ้อนกับ ส่วน Top     กล่าวคือถ้ากีต้าร์หลังยิ่งแบน ก็จะส่งผล กระทบต่อ Projection และ Volume เสียงได้
            ดังนั้น Back & Side จำเป็นต้องคำนึงถึงการเพิ่ม Colorเสียงสำหรับ Primary Tone ที่ Generate ขึ้นโดยเช่นเดียวกันกับเปียโน กับ
Resonance(การกำธรเสียง)ของกีต้าร์ชั้นนำ.......นี่เองเป็นเหตุให้มีการมุ่งหน้าวิวัฒนาการแผ่นหลังกีต้าร์........(เพียงเล็กน้อยส่วนใหญ่ๆได้เคยกล่าวไว้นานแล้ว ไม่ต้องการนำมากล่าวซํ้าอีก)
>>>>>>System's Energy Transfer Efficiency(มาให้ได้สดับพอสังเขป หากได้โอกาสเลือกกีต้าร์ก็ต้องเลือกให้ดีที่สุด)<<<<<<<<
                        Soundboardของอะคูสติคกีต้าร์(Top)ที่ส่งผลอย่างมากต่อความดังของกีต้าร์โปร่ง โดยเปรียบเสมือนเป็นภาคขยายของ Processโดยปราศจากการใช้พลังงานจากภายนอกในการเพิ่มความดังของเสียง(อย่างในElectronic Amplifiers)
                        พลังงานทั้งปวงโดยแหล่งกำเนิดจากสายกีต้าร์จากSound Boardที่พื้นที่เพิ่มสำหรับการแกว่ง(Mechanical Impedance
Matching)  Soundboardสามารถขยับตัวได้ง่ายมากกว่าสายกีต้าร์เดี่ยวๆ  เนื่องจากความกว้าง และความแบน    นี่เองที่ทำให้เข้าระบบที่ว่า
System's Energy Transfer Efficiency ที่แผ่ขยายความดังให้ได้ยิน
                        ในทางบวกอะคูสติคกีต้าร์ที่ลำตัวกลวง ผนวกกับ ตัวแปรอื่น และผลResonance ที่เพิ่มขึ้นด้วยจากการส่งผ่านพลังงานความถี่ตํ่าทั้งมวล   ปริมาณอากาศที่บีบอัดตัวจากการกำธร และรูแบบบปการสั่นสะเทือนของสายกีต้าร์ และSound Board  ในความถี่ย่านตํ่าที่ขึ้นอยู่กับกีต้าร์ขนาดของกีต้าร์ประกอบเข้าด้วยกันเป็นเสียงเสมือน ที่เรียกว่า Helmholtz Resonance จะเพิ่ม หรือลดความดังเสียงได้จากค่าอากาศที่เคลื่อนที่ด้วยPhase in หรือ Phase outโดยตัวสายกีต้าร์   เมื่อPhase in ระดับเสียงจะเพิ่มขึ้น 3 เดซิเบลส์(dbs.)  แต่เมื่อ Phase out ระดับเสียงลดลง3dbs.(ขึ้นอยู่กับความต้องการของผู้สร้างกีต้าร์ว่าจะใช้เทคนิคการสร้างอย่างไร)จาก Helmholtz Resonance อากาศที่กำลังเปิดโดยการสั่นในหรือนอก Phaseด้วยAir Box และสายกีต้าร์   การกำธรทั้งมวลจากการกระทำภายในอย่างยิ่งยวดเสมือนamplifierขยายเสียงย่านต่างๆ
                       ด้วยการเพิ่ม หรือเค้นความหลากหลายของ Harmonic Tones  ปรากฏกาณ์สูงสุดของการขยาย และอัดอากาศเชิงซ้อนออกภายนอกสู่ Sound Hole ได้เสียงเสมือนหนึ่งไวโอลินหมู่ตามขวนการเชิงซ้อนของ Matching in Impedance สัมบูรณ์ในอากาศ
                       ด้านหลักการเสียงเชิงซ้อนที่Modulateในอะคูสติคกีต้าร์ เช่นสายสู่ Sound Boardเพื่อบีบอัดพร้อมกันออกสู่อากาศ  สำหรับไม้หลังกีต้าร์ที่ขยับสั่น และผลักดัน แผ่ขยายการขยับมวลอากาศขับสู่ภายนอก  ด้วยFunctionsภายในตัวเองของระบบอะคูสติคไปสู่การColor the Sound และการขยายของ Harmonics และการGenerate ไปเพิ่มความซับซ้อนของพลังสู่อากาศอย่างสูงสุดแล้วทำให้เราสามารถรับรู้ระดับความดังเสียงที่ได้ยิน
                       ดังนั้น แนวทางการปรับความซับซ้อนของไม้หลังกีต้าร์จึงเกิดขึ้นด้วยไม้3ชิ้นที่ก่อเกิดการDecay Timesขึ้น   เนื่องมาจากขณะที่พลังจากสายกีต้าร์ถูกส่งผ่านด้วยการเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพ(ที่ปราศจากการขยาย)ความดังที่กีต้าร์จำกัดเวลาความสั่นสะเทือนเสมือนซ่อม(เสียง)สั่นตัวนั่นเอง

>>>>>>>>>>เกร็ดเล็กน้อย สำหรับที่มาการ Research ไม้หลัง3ชิ้น(ยังมีหลักPhysicอีกมาก)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Helmoltz Resonator..............(หลักพื้นฐานการDesignอะคูสติคกีต้าร์)
                   การออกแบบกีต้าร์โปร่งที่ตั้งอยู่บนส่วนสัณฐานที่เป็นหลักการนับตั้งแต่ ประวัติความเป็นมา, การวิวัฒนาการและโครงสร้างของ          อะคูสติคกีต้าร์ที่อยู่ในหลักการกำธรHelmoltz, ลายไม้และ จำนวนแผ่นไม้หน้า-หลัง, โครงสร้างBodyและทางเลือกวัสดุ และความแตกต่างด้านการออกแบบโครงสร้าง, ความหลายหลากของขนาดและรูปแบบกีต้าร์และประสิทธิภาพอะคูสติค และทิศทางใหม่ของการออกแบบกีต้าร์
                    Sound hole กับVolumeของมวลอากาสที่ประจุภายในBody อาการกำธรของความถี่ย่านตํ่าอย่างนุ่มนวล และการขยายBassของกีต้าร์    ทางวิทยาศาตร์รูปแบบการกำธรอ้างถึงหลักHelmoltz Resonance เป็นชื่อนักฟิสิคส์ชาวเยอรมัน ร่วมกับ Herman Ludwig Ferdinal von Helmoltz(1824-1894)    ด้วยรูปแบบบริสุทธิ์ของHelmoltz Resonance คือ โพรงกลมกลวงที่เปิด  ปกติจะมีลักษณะของTubeภายในอากาศจะไหล หรือOsillateผ่านตรงไปยังการเปิดTubeด้วยความถี่จากการกำธร  ซึ่งถูกกำหนดด้วยค่าอากาศที่อยู่ภายในทรงกลมที่มีขนาด และเส้นผ่าศูนย์กลาง    Helmoltzใช้Setsของการกำธร, แรงการปั่นจากBass และความถี่คลื่นเสียงในรูปแบบการวิเคราะห์รายละเอียดเชิงซ้อน
                     The Helmoltz Effects  ช่วยการกำธรสูงๆที่เป็นเสียงกลางของSound Board และขยายการตอบสนองของ Bass ถ้าปราศจากการกำธรหลักของตัวSound Board จะทำให้เกิดเสียงแปล่งไม่พึงปรารถนา หรือปราศจากการตอบสนองของBass   เป็นที่ประจักษ์ว่าปี
1803   Body Volume และ Sound Holeจะต้องเลือกให้ได้ขนาดจำเพาะ   เพราะประสบการณ์การทดลองมาแล้วว่าApplicationของการกำธรHelmoltzไม่ได้ทำให้นักสร้างกีต้าร์(Luthiers)เข้าใจเสมอ!!!

สูตรการกำธรความถี่.........f=c/(2 pyle) [square root{ S/VL}]
f=frequency of resonance หน่วยวัดใช้เฮิร์ท(Hz)  ,c=ความเร็วเสียงในอากาศ(343m/s), S=พื้นที่ของTube, V=อากาศในโถงกีต้าร์
L=ความยาวTube
                      สำหรับกีต้าร์ความยาว L ของการกำธรของTube   จะเสมือนถูกทำให้ย่อขนาด หรือ 3 ม.ม.ของSoundboard    อย่างไรก็ตาม
ทีคุณลักษณะอากาสเมือนเป็นก๊าซที่เรียกว่า  " End Effect "ที่จะต้องให้เป็นไป   ผลจากความยาวTube โดยประมาณ1.6เท่าของรัศมีSound holeบวกด้วยความยาวของtop

:o 8) :o 8) ลองอนุมานดูจากบทวิจารณ์ของผู้ครอบครองกีต้าร์ 3 pcs back ดูบ้าง  ::) ::) ::) ::)
>>>>>>>>>>>> ความเห็นของBAXTER จาก acoustic guitar forum.............ให้ท่านพิจารณาดูเองละกันครับ  :D ;D :)
Awesome guitar. I actually was able to A / B one with a 3 piece back vs. one with the 2 piece back. I chose the 3 piece back. It seemed to have a more noticable lower end. The 3 piece back is beautiful................คัดมาให้อนุมานตามจริง ;D
>>>>>>>>>>>>  :D :D :Dนี่ก็จากMusician friend...................................ที่อ้างว่าเป็นแฟนTaylor>>>>>
The new expression system has a wide, glassy sound, and the 3-piece back gives the guitar a touch more bass. It has standard-setting playability. I love this instrument. Not cheap, but worth every penny! 8) 8) 8)
>>>>>>>>>>>>นี่ก็อีกความเห็นจากผู้ใช้ I agree that the vast major of the voicing comes from the top and bracing, but Martin D-35's (3 piece back) are known to have more bottom end pretty much as a rule over the other dreads.That's a fair assumption, but and however, it could be that a three piece back contributes to superior tone, not inferior tone which seems to be the tenor of the question. I owned a 3 piece backed Goodall made from Madagascar Rosewood, great guitar! I think one would be hard pressed to hear a tonal difference between two guitars that are otherwise identical but that one has a two piece back and one has a three piece back.
>>>>>>>>>>>>ความเห็นที่หลากหลายโดย rforman15 จาก acousticguitarforum.....................ยังคงเห็นว่า
That's a fair assumption, but and however, it could be that a three piece back contributes to superior tone, not inferior tone which seems to be the tenor of the question. I owned a 3 piece backed Goodall made from Madagascar Rosewood, great guitar! I think one would be hard pressed to hear a tonal difference between two guitars that are otherwise identical but that one has a two piece back and one has a three piece back.
>>>>>>>>>>>>All I can say is Martin 3 piece back guitars are known for their deep bass, even against similarly braced dreads, if something else is the cause I am open to hear it.............peace
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ดูแนวคิดการสร้างกีต้าร์MARTINแล้วน่าคิด<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

Re: ¤¤>GUILD F50R/TAYLOR 810/GIBSON SWT <¤¤กีตาร์ฮีโรว์BRYAN ADAMS
« ตอบกลับ #131 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 27, 2013, 18:36:40 »
 ;) มีไรโทรมาคุย...พี่ซานต้าลงคับ 8) 8) 8)
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

Re: ¤¤>GUILD F50R/TAYLOR 810/GIBSON SWT <¤¤กีตาร์ฮีโรว์BRYAN ADAMS
« ตอบกลับ #132 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 28, 2013, 07:41:14 »
>>>>>>>>>>>Martin มีทั้ง D-28 และ HD-28 <<<<<<<<<<<<
Well I found that the HD-28 has more volume and more overtones due to scalloped braces I've not heard that they go mushie after time if anything the more you play the better they sound because the top is opening up
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I own an HD28 so am biased, but to me it just has more power, projection and tone.
I really don't buy the "it goes mushy over time" argument. The HD28 is made closer in spec to the pre war herringbone D28's than modern day D28's are. I don't hear anyone complaining that they've gone mushy over the years.
For me it stacks up like this - the D28 is a good guitar, the HD28 is a very good guitar.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>อีกเยอะแล้วแต่งบของท่านแล้วกันคร๊าบโผม>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dโทรเลย ;) ;) ;)
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

Re: ¤¤>GUILD F50R/TAYLOR 810/GIBSON SWT <¤¤กีตาร์ฮีโร BRYAN ADAMS
« ตอบกลับ #133 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 28, 2013, 19:04:44 »
 ;) ;) ;)
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #134 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 29, 2013, 08:31:55 »
>>>>>แนวคิดพื้นฐานของหลักการสังเขปเกี่ยวกับ Curved Style Back(ที่มาของกีต้าร์ไม้หลัง๓ชิ้น)<<<<<
            ความนูนโค้งของBack(ที่ป่องออกมา)เช่นเดียวกับส่วน Top ของกีต้าโปร่ง   แม้ Flattop ยังถูกสร้างด้วยความนูนโค้งน้อยๆ เช่นเดียวกันกับ การสร้างนูนโค้งละเอียดที่บน Arch top ของกีต้าร์แจ็ส    ความนูนโค้งของ Curved Style Back ด้วยที่ให้ความรู้สึกสัมผัสเสมือนความสะดวกมือที่จับคอกีต้าร์เช่นเดียวกับที่ใช้บน Flattop
            กล่าวสั้นๆว่า Sound Properties ที่เล่นแล้วได้เสียงแน่นที่เกิดขึ้นอย่างมี Projection ที่ดีกว่า  สร้าง Negative Phase เสียงซ้อนกับ ส่วน Top     กล่าวคือถ้ากีต้าร์หลังยิ่งแบน ก็จะส่งผล กระทบต่อ Projection และ Volume เสียงได้
            ดังนั้น Back & Side จำเป็นต้องคำนึงถึงการเพิ่ม Colorเสียงสำหรับ Primary Tone ที่ Generate ขึ้นโดยเช่นเดียวกันกับเปียโน กับ
Resonance(การกำธรเสียง)ของกีต้าร์ชั้นนำ.......นี่เองเป็นเหตุให้มีการมุ่งหน้าวิวัฒนาการแผ่นหลังกีต้าร์........(เพียงเล็กน้อยส่วนใหญ่ๆได้เคยกล่าวไว้นานแล้ว ไม่ต้องการนำมากล่าวซํ้าอีก)
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #135 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 30, 2013, 09:38:48 »
:D :D ;)ไม่ว่าท่านจะเป็นใคร....มาจากที่ไหน...ท่านเป็นบุคคลสำคัญสำหรับเรา:::::::>เพื่อให้ท่านได้สู่ตำนานกีต้าร์ฮีโร :o ;D 8)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>เล่นกีต้าร์ไปให้ถึงฝันม้วนเดียว  ไม่ต้องเปลี่ยนไปเปลี่ยนมาเสียเงิน+เสียเวลา(เสียความรู้สึกเมื่อขาดทุน)  แล้วเกิดกังวลอีกว่าจะด้อยกว่าใครอื่น..............ให้มาหาเราที่บ้านฉลามมีสิ่งดีที่สุดตามกำลังปรารถนาอย่างที่หาไม่ได้ง่ายอีกนานวัน.................ตั้งแต่งบหมื่นๆถึงแสนๆเราพร้อมให้ท่านได้พิสูจน์ความต้องการที่แท้จริงโดยไม่เกี่ยงรุ่นเล็กรุ่นหญ่ายยยยยยยยยยย....

:o :o :oแถมมีโปรรับปีใหม่อีกตะหากคับ :o :o :o
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

Re: ¤¤>GUILD F50R/TAYLOR 810/GIBSON SWT <¤¤ มีโปรเด็ดรับปีใหม่...อั๊ยยะ>>>>
« ตอบกลับ #136 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 31, 2013, 12:11:59 »
 ;) ;) ;)
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #137 เมื่อ: มกราคม 01, 2014, 12:56:44 »
 ;D ;D ;D
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #138 เมื่อ: มกราคม 02, 2014, 09:45:47 »
สวัสดีปีใหม่2557, Happy New Year 2014

;D ;D สวัสดีปีใหม่คับผม.... 8) 8) 8)
White Shark'29

ฉลามขาว'29

« ตอบกลับ #139 เมื่อ: มกราคม 02, 2014, 11:17:59 »
White Shark'29