Untitled Document

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: (ปิดการขาย ครับ) ขาย Taylor GS mini สภาพนางฟ้า อายุ 6 เดือนกว่าครับ  (อ่าน 7292 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

DNA

• กระทู้: 124
Re: ขาย Taylor GS mini สภาพนางฟ้า อายุ 6 เดือนกว่าครับ
« ตอบกลับ #20 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 15, 2013, 12:01:17 »
Guild GAD-JF30 (Top solid Spruce Back/Side solid Maple)

DNA

« ตอบกลับ #21 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 15, 2013, 12:02:59 »
เป็นของรุ่นน้องที่ทำงาน มาฝากที่ห้อง เห็นร่ำๆ ว่าจะปล่อยที่ สามหมื่นนิดๆ ครับ

CrysisSam

• กระทู้: 159
« ตอบกลับ #22 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 15, 2013, 12:17:18 »
Why not sell all your guitars? LOL, did your wife know that you hide all your guitars at work? Just kidding !!!! :D
How can I live if I sell all of my guitars? These are just one part of my collection.  ;D
Actually, I have another 5 guitars kept at my condo and my home located in Bang-Buathong district.
So, don't worry....I don't need to hide my guitars from anybody...555

By the way...nice to meet you...CrysisSam...
you can call me to chat more if you have times....
Thanks K. DNA, I saw you have Cole Clarks as well, is that yours or your colleagues? Nice to meet you as well, I do often go to Siam Discovery office to meet my customer, so maybe if I have time shall give you a visit you for sure. By the way how many wives** do you have?(**wives = guitars**) LOL   ;D

DNA

« ตอบกลับ #23 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 15, 2013, 14:00:49 »
Why not sell all your guitars? LOL, did your wife know that you hide all your guitars at work? Just kidding !!!! :D
How can I live if I sell all of my guitars? These are just one part of my collection.  ;D
Actually, I have another 5 guitars kept at my condo and my home located in Bang-Buathong district.

Thanks K. DNA, I saw you have Cole Clarks as well, is that yours or your colleagues? Nice to meet you as well, I do often go to Siam Discovery office to meet my customer, so maybe if I have time shall give you a visit you for sure. By the way how many wives** do you have?(**wives = guitars**) LOL   ;D

That Cole Clark Angel1 is mine and yes, it's one of my wives.... 8)
And how many wives do you have? Give her names to me pls!!!

Alright...it's my pleasure and I'm looking forward to seeing you when you visit your customer around here.

CrysisSam

• กระทู้: 159
« ตอบกลับ #24 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 15, 2013, 20:12:30 »

That Cole Clark Angel1 is mine and yes, it's one of my wives.... 8)
And how many wives do you have? Give her names to me pls!!!

Alright...it's my pleasure and I'm looking forward to seeing you when you visit your customer around here.

Use to have a lot of wives, but now mostly divorce with all of them, no time to take care all of them, LOL, now only left Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Walden, Mrs. Martin, and Sinorita Almansa..........!!!!